Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Twin Update- 29 weeks

I love the days we get to see Tate and Savannah. Today we saw them and they were both wonderful. Tate is measuring ahead of schedule at 30 weeks, weighing 3 lbs. His foot measured 5.7cm. Savannah is right on schedule measuring 29 weeks, weighing 2 lbs 13 ounces. They are still both breech and in a diagonal position. Tate is on top of his little sister. They are both being very nice to each other and snuggling next to one another. I love them so much. We still did not get a good picture of Savannah because of her position. Tate on the other hand is very photogenic and has chubby cheeks.

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Savannah and Tate. How are you feeling? I can't wait for your shower next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, Congratulations on your babies! I just found your blog on Kim and Levi's blog and I am excited to add you to my list!

    ReplyDelete