Saturday, August 15, 2009

2 month check up



Tate 13lbs 12oz. and 24in. long. Savannah 10lbs 2oz. and 21.5in. long. They both received 4 vaccinations. We all cried, including me. I am so proud of them. The pediatrician said she is super impressed with how well they are growing and how healthy they are. They are perfect. We found out that Tate's little purple spot on his back is a birth mark. The pediatrician would like for Savannah to stop snacking and eat more at each feeding. But Savannah told me she likes to snack to keep her metabolism fast. She clamps down her gums when she is done snacking and you cannot get her to eat any more. Best news..........I actually took them to the appointment without fainting and being rushed to the ER. I am in heaven every single day. They make me cry just looking at them. Tate has started smiling and cooing. Savannah gives us a half smile and still makes her stretching noises.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- sounds like they are doing great!! I can't believe how much bigger Tate is that Savannah! I cried at Addyson's first shots (okay, it may have been 2 month and 4 month), but it gets a little easier! You look great as well and so happy!

    ReplyDelete