Friday, November 13, 2009

Savannah's Debut

I call my mom twenty times a day to tell her all the details of what Tate and Savannah are doing. I wish we lived closer so our family could see each tiny milestone. This is why I am so thankful for technology and our blog. If we didn't have the blog, I would be in the car alot, traveling home to show our family their new tricks. As they get older, Tate and Savannah are becoming more active. Therefore, I plan to post more videos for our family/friends.
Ever since Savannah was itty bitty, she wanted to be a news reporter/journalist for PNN (Positive News Network). Therefore, we practice on her speaking ability by using voice afflictions and facial expressions. Today I recorded her covering a variety of news stories. There were many positive events taking place.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha 'atta girl Savannah! Keep at it little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your blog and wanted to tell you congrats on your adorable twins! They are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete