They are so precious!! I hope I can meet them sometime soon!
They are mobile! Check that out. Oh so fun. Doing good Mom & Dad. Keep it up
They are too sweet. I can't believe they are 6 mos old.
You have a little Chad and a little Whitney. Adorable!
Where has the time gone!? They are SO precious! I love how they're starting to get into stuff (like the radio and laundry room). Each stage is so much fun, has it's challenges, and joys too!
They are so precious!! I hope I can meet them sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteThey are mobile! Check that out. Oh so fun. Doing good Mom & Dad. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteThey are too sweet. I can't believe they are 6 mos old.
ReplyDeleteYou have a little Chad and a little Whitney. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhere has the time gone!? They are SO precious! I love how they're starting to get into stuff (like the radio and laundry room). Each stage is so much fun, has it's challenges, and joys too!
ReplyDelete