Monday, January 18, 2010

In Loving Memory


Poppy was an amazing husband, father, grandfather, and great grandfather. He loved his work and his family. He enjoyed gardening and was quite gifted at it. He would always save me some of his home grown tomatoes which were delicious. Tate and Savannah visited him often and loved it when he played his harmonica for them. He will be missed.

2 comments:

  1. Whitney, I was so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Take care, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney & Chad,
    It was so nice seeing you last week, I just wish it didn't have to be under those circumstances. I can still remember coming over to play with Austie and seeing you with your machetes and phone neatly tucked into your toolbelt. Tell Chad hello and I hope you get to me Lauren soon. She's dying to meet the infamous "Whit". See you soon. - Matt

    ReplyDelete