Yesterday Tate and Savannah had their 9 month checkup. We were a month late but here are their stats. Tate: 24lbs 8oz (90%) and 30.5 in (95%) Savannah: 18lbs (25%) and 28.5 in (75%)
Oh my gosh Whit. They are so cute. I love all the sweet laughter! What a joy! They are talking back and forth to one another. I would pay money to find out what they are saying!
PRECIOUS!!! They are so happy! I'm with Jade, the movie Baby Geniuses forever changed my way of thinking about babies. They're definitely talking about something profound.
Oh my gosh Whit. They are so cute. I love all the sweet laughter! What a joy! They are talking back and forth to one another. I would pay money to find out what they are saying!
ReplyDeletePRECIOUS!!! They are so happy! I'm with Jade, the movie Baby Geniuses forever changed my way of thinking about babies. They're definitely talking about something profound.
ReplyDelete