If you look really close you can see Tate in the middle of all the children. He has a white shirt and blue bathing suit trunks on. Tate was in absolute heaven with all the water. In the other picture, Savannah has a bright yellow shirt on. She enjoyed the water as long as she could see me. When I had to chase Tate down and Savannah lost site of me for just a second she wasn't as comfortable. Poor thing, but Tate is a busy body and is everywhere! This leaves me running after him 24/7. First he is in the water sprayers, then discovers the stairs that lead down to the river, then the grassy patches with leaves, then the fountains. Oh my.......he tires me out. We met other WMOM members at the park for a play date but Tate and Savannah were definitely the youngest. We are now in the "walkers" playgroup since both are walking. I am so glad this park is close to us. We have several parks near us that have water areas. I wanted to test it out to see if it was something Tate and Savannah could handle. They did very well and I am planning on visiting the other parks during this HOT summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment