Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Well Check

Tate and Savannah had their well-check this week.
Our favorite thing about this stage is watching the two of them hug, kiss, and giggle at one another. We smile when we hear Savannah calling for Tate. We laugh when we hear Tate try to prounounce Savannah's name.

Tate:
34.5 inches (off the charts in height)
28lbs (75-95%)
Loves the vaccum, broom, water hose, and balls. How do you make Tate happy? Give him a ball. After Tate endured his shots, I comforted him. Then, I needed to distract him so that I could hold Savannah for her shots. I threw his ball across the room and asked him to go and get it. He completely forgot about the shots and had a big grin on his face when he brought his ball back to me.

Savannah:
31.5 inches (50-75%)
21.8lbs (25%)
Loves books, shoes, bracelets, necklaces and her seasonal walmart blankets. She has very pretty, frilly blankets but prefers the walmart seasonal blankets. She has 4 of them and loves them all. They are super soft and withstand tons of washing. Her favorite one is her white X-mas blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment