Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It started with my sister-in-law, Becky, flying down to help me drive Tate and Savannah into town for Thanksgiving. I drive by myself with the two of them all the time but it is such a treat to have the company and HELP! Traveling with two adults means I don't have to exit the highway nearly as often, the travel time decreases by hours, and I don't have to worry about taking a bathroom break with two toddlers. Thank you Aunt Becky for making the trip with us. We came in early to spend extra time with family. We made lots of special memories. Savannah enjoyed taking her bubble baths, investigating Joe Joe's X-mas tree, meeting Frosty the snowman, jumping on her trampoline and using yogurt as a hair product (this has become a regular occurrence). She starts off eating her yogurt very nicely, and then the minute I turn around to unload the dishwasher she dumps the entire yogurt bowl on her head and squishes the yogurt between her hands. Then, I wash her hair under the kitchen sink like a salon would do. She really likes to be pampered. Tate loved spending time with his cousins, Brock and Graham, throwing leaves into Gammy's waterfall (sorry Gammy, but Brock clearly taught Tate what to do...Haha) playing with train sets, and being cuddled by his grandparents. Both Tate and Savannah soak up all the attention they receive while visiting family. The highlight was visiting Austin's church on Sunday morning where he was invited to preach. He did an amazing job and I am so proud of him.















1 comment:

  1. LOVE those pics. That yogurt/hair product is hilarious. Also, I'm going to contact you today for your family's e-mail addresses...I'll send you a FB message.

    Love you Whit! Your kiddos are precious!

    ReplyDelete