Monday, January 17, 2011

Company

We had company this weekend. Two years ago, I would have been anxious about getting the house clean and the fridge full. Now, I go into relaxed/vacation mode. When I have company in town, I completely lose all drive and motivation. Something about having extra hands to hold, cuddle, load, unload, feed, and entertain Tate and Savannah soothes me. I love company because it means my arms aren't as sore at the end of the day. Company means I don't have a toddler on my hip, lap or over my shoulder almost all day. Company means I have lots more help. Uncle Austin and Aunt Becky visited us this weekend and were a huge help as always. We always have fun hanging out with Austin and Becky and enjoy every minute we spend with them. We visited the downtown Aquarium because Savannah shares Aunt Becky's love of fish. While we were there we touched stingrays and starfish. We rode a carousel, "shark voyage" train, and a Farris wheel! It was the perfect day trip. We hope they come back soon.
















1 comment:

  1. Great pics and I LOVE the new header pic of your family. You look beautiful! I am starting to think Savannah and Charlotte would get along quite well because they always have the very serious "I'm-figuring-something-out" look on their faces in pictures!

    ReplyDelete