Tuesday, March 1, 2011

one on one

We love to give Tate and Savannah one on one time. We take them on mommy/son dates, daddy/daughter dates or even run a quick errand with one. This weekend they soaked up lots of love and attention from Joe Joe and Gran. Savannah had a sleep over with Joe Joe and Tate had a sleep over with Gran. I'm pretty confident they didn't miss one another since they were spoiled to pieces. Savannah had fun going to Aunt Carlie's wedding showers and Tate took a 4 hour nap after playing outside all day with daddy. The one on one time was priceless and we will definitely do it again. On our way into town we visited Marcy's b/g twins, Jensen and Charlotte. They are 10 months old and so cute. It is hard to believe Tate and Savannah were once that small.








2 comments:

  1. I'm glad they had a good weekend! I need to send you the rest of the pics from our visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that pic of Savannah and Aunt Julie is priceless. So stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete