The first year of Mother's day out was great. We really liked the program we chose. They went once a week. Tate and Savannah made up 50% of their class. They loved their two teachers and two classmates. Savannah ran into her teacher's arms when I dropped them off. Tate improved a great deal throughout the year and just needed a quick cuddle before he'd walk in by himself. The good news is, Savannah will have a girl in her class next year. Our friends registered their B/G twins in the same class.

Cute! C & J are going to be half of their class next year as well...and when we signed up, there weren't any other girls signed up yet. Charlotte is going to have to toughen up! I love all the blogging you've been doing lately!
ReplyDeleteI am trying to catch up before they turn 2. So, when I print their 2nd year blog book it is all included.
ReplyDelete