Savannah got sick. After several doctor visits, we were sent to Texas Children's Hospital. Savannah was diagnosed with A-typical Kawasoki syndrome. The good news is, she is feeling much better and she has absolutely no heart damage. We are very Blessed. Kawasoki's is a one time event, thankfully, so she will have no long term effects. We have one more follow-up with the cardiologist to double check. A huge "thank you" goes to Jennifer and Joe Joe for watching Tate while Savannah was in the hospital. We were rushed to the hospital after the last doctor's appointment and I needed a babysitter for Tate ASAP. Jennifer picked up Tate in less than 5 minutes, no questions asked. I am thankful to have a friend like her and it just so happens that Tate adores her.
Plane Ride
Fun at the fall festival. Poor Tate got super sick with strep throat. He had to miss out on the fall festival and birthday celebrations.



Birthday Celebrations



Tate cut his hair.......oops
Farm Day at MDO
I had no idea you were dealing with all of that, Whitney. I am so glad Savannah is fine now! They couldn't be cuter!
ReplyDeleteGlad Savannah is okay- how scary! Poor baby!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of them at Farm Day are precious- they both have beautiful smiles!
Oh Whit, I'm so sorry that Savannah was so sick, but very thankful she's okay. They are both precious!
ReplyDelete