Thursday, August 29, 2013

Summer Fun and Pre-K

We had a wonderful summer visiting family, swimming, and MOVING!  We moved at the end of July.  The move went well and we are settled in our new home.  We love the location, the house and everything about it.  It felt like our family home since the minute we saw it.  I am grateful my mom and dad came down to help.  My dad made several truck and trailer loads.  My mom watched the kids for me and unpacked countless boxes.  She is one fast worker.  Tate and Savannah have adjusted wonderfully.  They like their new rooms and especially like the yard.  I haven't been good about taking pictures lately but I had a few on my phone.  Silly Tate just can't resist the fake smile look.  

Circus 


Savannah just plum passed out after a day of princess play

A snake in our lime tree!  Chad said it was a "good" snake.  I'm not sure I agree.

Zoo trip before school begins  
This picture is right before Tate's knee/leg was caught in the railing.  I stayed calm but I was seriously concerned.  He was panicked. I finally managed to wiggle it out. We also visited the new splash park while we were there.  Long but fun filled day. 







Tate and I passing the time while Savannah had her Pre-K evaluation.  



First day of Pre-K
I chose to keep them in the same school because we love it so much. 
They go twice a week and are in the same class.  At school, they don't interact much and play with separate friends.  I was in their class frequently last year and was able to observe them together.  We'll stick with one teacher while we can.  I had a cute girly outfit picked out for Savannah that coordinated with Tate's shirt.  She is very independent and wanted to pick out her own outfit.  Oh well, she still looks cute.  They had a wonderful first week.  They both love school.   




 

No comments:

Post a Comment