Tate and Savannah had their two week check up today. They have each gained a pound! Tate: weighing in at 6 lbs 11oz. Savannah: weighing in at 5 lbs 9oz. They are both doing wonderful thanks to all the help we have received from our family and friends. We are Blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. I am home from the hospital and slowly gaining my strength back. I am so happy to be at home with my two precious miracles.
They are absolutely precious! I'm so glad that you're gaining your strength back Whitney! You're still in my prayers!
ReplyDeletethey are so sweet! I am glad you are doing better!
ReplyDeleteWhitney...they are so cute. Congrats! I hope you feel better quickly and I will be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I miss them! Sweet Savannah and adorable Tate. I hope you're doing good and gaining your strength. Hope to see you, Chad and the babies again soon:)
ReplyDelete